People who play Megamillions have one question in common and that would be which the best numbers to play Megamillions are? The thing is, there isn’t a standard or a formula that one can follow in order to come to a conclusion regarding the best numbers to play Megamillions. There are, however, things that you can keep in mind when you are in the process of picking numbers. You can consider them strategies or systems or you can think of them, simply, as tips. They may not give you a concrete answer towards the best numbers to play Megamillions, but they can help take you a step closer.
- When choosing numbers, do not try and get a sequence and try to put all your numbers in a line like 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 or 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. People like to say that 5-7-8-9-10 is the “five” or the “shape” of the number, but it is really not good at all. In fact, trying to come up with numbers in a sequence like that can be very difficult. It may be impossible if you have two people sharing the exact same first name.
- Some people say that the number 11 is evil. Perhaps they say because they consider it to be a number that is unlucky. In reality, the number 11 is not very unlucky or is it? Some people say that the number 11 is linked to bankings, but if you follow the logic carefully, you will find that the number 11 is not and increasingly popular choice for cash 5 lottery.
- Some people say that the number 12 is lucky because in Chinese culture it is the number that goes west to east and is generally considered to be lucky. However, if you say that the number 12 is unlucky, you might want to reconsider this claim because many people believe that the number 12 is not unlucky at all. If you say that the number 12 is unlucky, it is not and increasingly so. Some people say that the number 12 is “beckoned” or “referred” to a lot of bad things. If you say that the number 12 is actually a good number to play, you are probably wrong and this is not the number that you should be playing. If you feel that the number 12 is a lucky number, maybe you can change it to a more positive number that stands for something good. The number 12 is not the most chosen, it’s just that it is the most played.
- Some people say that the number 3 is a perfect example of a “lucky” number. As a result, many people consider it to be a particularly lucky number and people play it a lot. However, the definition of a “lucky” number could just as well include the number 2. Who knows, it could just be that two are the “lucky” numbers. Maybe if you play them equally, you will be blessed with an curse that makes you lose money. It could be the number 2.
- Some people believe that the number 7 is related to money. So, the number 7 is considered to be unlucky because it is the number that seems to move from one place to another. Before you play the game, you might want to go and have a peek at the magazine “afapoker edition” or the “fortune” edition. If they mention that the number 7 is unlucky, then no matter how you play the game, you will have a bad time (so, at least, if you are a die-hard 7 Seven fan).