While poker has always been one of the most beloved card games on the planet, the skyrocketing popularity of “Texas Hold ’em” and Lady Gaga’s hit single “Poker Face” prove that poker is back in a big way! Whether you operate a casino game room or just want to kick back and enjoy a friendly game of poker with your buddies, you may want to find cheap poker supplies. Here are some tips to keep you low on budget but high on satisfaction:
- Look for sales at offline discount stores or game shops. If you can find a place where they are selling in bulk or retail stores, save yourself the time and trouble of hunting through several stores. But if you must do the hunt, look for stores that are large enough to hold the required quantity of your favorite size or style of poker chips. The bigger the store, the easier your hunt for cheap poker supplies will be.
- Wholesale poker supplies are cheaper than retail stores. They are also better because they carry a wide range of poker supplies where the prices are much lower than at the toy and gaming stores. Plus many of them have free shipping, making them even more appealing.
- Body care and swimsuit stores are always a good place to look for cheap poker supplies. BothBody CareSuppliesandSwimsuitsupplies are very popular on the high end professional poker circuit. Both sell a wide range of poker supplies.
- apoker chip sets are very cheap and can be found anywhere. They are usually a outrage of clean, excellent quality chips that run from $100 to $300 or even more. Some have even cheaper chips than that!
- Poker Supplies can be very inexpensive when you find them marked low. Often they will be marked as $30 to $50, and even $100 to $200. You can also find $2, $5, $10 and even $20 chips on the cheap end of the price spectrum.
- Poker Chips are a very easy to carry. They are 8.5 grams of “compression molded” clay, and the cheap ones are about 4 grams a piece. They are also referred to as “casino dice”. Casinos use a variety of Randalls Casino Clay Poker Chips that are referred to as “casino dice”, and set up to represent the number of players at the table.
- One of the poker supplies that you might find cheaper than a poker chip set is called a “nie” or “no cost” card. You can get them at many of the online stores for less than $1. Don’t be afraid of them, there’s nothing like them on the market. Advantage pokerace99 supplies has a whole selection of these available.
- If you don’t have ready access to a pool, billiards, or playing cards, some of the cheapest poker supplies are those designed for the home hobbyist. You can get cards for less than $1 per card, and in some cases less than that. If you have a nice shiny mahogany table that you would like to turn into a poker table, but have no idea how to go about it, these are the perfect supplies to buy.
- One of the easiest poker supplies to shop for is plastic chips. They come in a variety of colors and are very inexpensive. You can also get them in different denominations, including $1, $5, $10, and sometimes even $100. You can buy them in bulk or by the pack. They are an excellent choice for the budget conscious gambler.
- If you want really cheap poker supplies, don’t fret, you can still get 100 chips and more from as low as 50 cents per chip! This is actually a great offer, and you can get them in bulk or individually depending on your budget.
As you can see, the poker supplies you can buy are surprisingly cost effective. The low end products are of course the most inexpensive. They are low in weight, but not so low that they are easy to lose, or handle. Full Clay Poker Chips are on the other hand, are the weight of a feather, and so they are more durable and more enjoyable to handle.
You can buy poker supplies by the case or by the piece. If you want to, you can buy cases of 200 or even 600 chips. Then of course you can buy the whole chip set in one go!